- #tagboards – Tagboard uses hashtags to search for and collect public social media within seconds of being posted to networks like Twitter and Facebook, just to name a few. Robust tools offer the power to select specific posts to feature on websites, in broadcast TV, and on large displays
- Flashissue – Organize people in your Google address book into mailing lists so the right people receive the best message. Get an insight into who reads your newsletter and what content they like with our analytics reports. The Flashissue drag & drop editor is so easy to use anyone can create stunning looking emails in minutes.
- brandgauge – Measuring yourself against your competitors is a must if you are interested in increasing your brand value, your online sales and dominating over your competitors. Whether you are a social media agency, business or content creater your time is better spent on other tasks then manually monitoring your social media statistics.
- Todoist – offers more useful features than any other to-do service. So you can do more to customize the experience, organize your tasks and projects, and optimize your productivity.
- Powtoon – Keeping your students engaged is hard. PowToon generates excitement and motivation in any classroom – no matter the age of the student. Whether you’re pitching your company to consumers, businesses, or investors, just add a PowToon to your website and watch your conversions leap!